To some, food is a simple pleasure for occasional indulgence. To others, it's a fiery passion. All of us at Top Hat Catering and Entertainment have this strong passion for food, and have a firm belief it should come from the heart, and be made from the soul.
Top Hat Catering and Entertainment works with all of our Clients to develop menus that come from our heart and soul and touches theirs. Others pride themselves on fresh ingredients, but that’s only a start. At Top Hat, not only do we use the freshest ingredients, but we seek to incorporate ingredients that create aromas and flavors which will appeal to your senses and capture the spirit and essence of your event.
We merge a vast variety of methods, styles and cuisines in our cooking, and are always perfecting our techniques. A simple glance at our menu will show the diversity we look to intertwine into each menu option. However; these are mere suggestions. At Top Hat, we custom design a menu tailored to your every desire.
From Classical to Contemporary, Traditional Italian to multi-cultural fusion, we will put in the time required to guarantee the menu you select incorporates the meaning behind your event. From our heart and soul, to yours.
- Beef Napoleon with mint and goat cheese
- Oven-dried tomato, stuffed with bacon and avacado
- Steak tartare with with quail egg yolk and sesame seeds
- Lobster Aqua Pazo
- Fish and Chips with purple potatoes
- Mushroom and spinach asiago on parmesan cosini
- Grit cake and bacon with shrimp tailp
- Crab and watermelon basil on endive
- Balsamic reduction with raddicio and bacon pappardelle
- Four cheese sachetti with mushroom cream
- Sage ravioli stuffed with pumpkin
- Roasted shishito peppers and bok choi
- English peas and mint with fried egg
- Red curry lentils and quinoa
- Parsnip celery root and potato puree
- Venison filet with blueberry horseradish demi glaze
- Alligator ribs
- Whole roasted black chicken
- Fruit Display
- Charcuterie Display
- Oyster Bar